The continuation of the help planning an actual day wedding itinerary.
Firstly is to decide if you are having ROM or Tea Ceremony before the banquet. Then have the PG and VG come 15mins to 30mins before that. Else the PG and VG can come at 7pm when the reception starts.
- Rehearsal with hotel staff - 5-6pm
- ROM (if any) - 6:30 / 15-30mins (skip to no.3 if no ROM)
- Tea Ceremony - 6:45pm / 15-30mins (skip to no.4 if no Tea Ceremony)
- Reception - 7pm
- Photo Montage before march in (if any)
- 1st March-in - 8:15-8:45pm* (The dinner usually ends 2 hours 15 mins from this time)
- Cake Cutting / 1st - 2nd Dish
- Change for 2nd march in - 8:30-9pm (Go up earlier if the bride have a 2nd change of hair style)
- SDE video presentation (if any)
- 2nd March in - 9-9:30pm
- Champagne popping / Champagne pouring / Nuptial toast / Yum Seng / Speech(es)
- Table to Table shoot - 10pm
- Farewell - 10:30-10:45pm
- Get Drunk!!! LOL - 11pm
*Usually to start when there is about 80-90% attendance or when all VIPs is here. May be later or early depends on your preference.
All timing are estimates from experience. 80% of my couples timing falls into this time table. Some are very different thou.
Hope this helps!